- Using Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard with Mac OS X El Capitan () · Wavether.
- mac os x system administration!
- free computer games to download for mac.
- j river media center mac review?
- Natural Ergonomic Keyboard | Device downloads | Microsoft Accessories.
- Related Posts;
- Best ergonomic keyboards for mac;
You'll notice almost none of the special keys work, either. It is not perfect, but it remapped everything I need - most importantly being the Windows key and Alt keys.
Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard … - Apple Community
So this took care of that problem. All the functionality I need for audio post work is restored. But I found the solution.
I switched to a 3rd party software. Try USB Overdrive http: It's a shareware and is free forever. The only limitation is a popup notifcation to upgrade when you start your computer. I havent upgraded yet but it's something that I will consider if MS didn't solve the issue. And the good thing about USB Overdrive is that..
The only problem is..
10 Ergonomic Keyboards Your Wrists Will Thank You For
Otherwise, it's just perfect. Skip to main content. Site Feedback.
- moverse en mac sin raton.
- mac studio finish foundation makeupalley.
- Natural Keyboard 4000 on Mac OS X 10.11: Alt/Windows key no longer swapped?
- typing tutor for apple mac.
- xcode mac os x 10.5.8!
- You might also like.
- Helpful answers;
Tell us about your experience with our site. GeorgeVReilly Created on October 5, I have the same question Joe's answer Replied on October 5, You may post your query in the Apple forum.
- mac - Ergonomic Keyboard for OS Sierra - Ask Different.
- Apple Footer?
- new mac pro 2013 specifications?
- Natural Keyboard on Mac OS X Alt/Windows key no - Microsoft Community.
Thanks for marking this as the answer. How satisfied are you with this reply? Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site. How satisfied are you with this response?
Goldtouch Ergonomic Keyboard for Mac. Kenisis Freestyle Keyboard. A simple Internet search yields a number of results. That said, the Microsoft ergonomic keyboard works just fine under on a Mac.
Or don't use the Microsoft drivers at all
In fact, I have both the Apple keyboard and a Logitech K Windows keyboard hooked up simultaneously and both work just fine. Home Questions Tags Users Unanswered. Has anyone found one anywhere? I'm weary from 3 months of searching. Any USB keyboard should work, including those sold by Microsoft. What kind of incompatibility did you find? None have Mac specifications high enough for OS Sierra.
Top Three Picks
Not exactly. I've been using Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic and love it. However, at the company I work now everything is Mac-stuff and you have no choice. The Microsoft keyboard just does not work. It doubles sequences of keystrokes, misses keystrokes and the mouse cursor just hangs.
You just have to be aware that the Windows key functions as the Command key. Allan Allan I did this with my Logitech G